Community Concept Submission Board

Have an idea of something you'd like to see implemented into Dragon of Legends? Discuss and refine your ideas here before submitting to the community Trello board!

Moderator: Sparrow

xier
Site Admin

Community Concept Submission Board

Postby xier » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:27 pm

Hey guys! It's been really great meeting and chatting with you so far! Finally the forums have some life, we just broke 1k posts, and there is actually a community to beginning to form! Thanks so much for being apart of it so far!!! ;)

Anyway - people are bringing up some awesome ideas that they would like to see implemented into the game, and I want to keep track of them all .. so I opened a Trello board where all ideas that are created here, by the community, can be stored and shared in a more organized fashion. This will also be a great opportunity for us, the developers, to focus on the features that matter most!

Here is the public link: https://trello.com/b/Zz1eqpss/dragon-of ... ubmissions

***UPDATE***

Trello is a free tool, and you must sign up at www.trello.com

Once you have created your account, PM me with your user name, and I will add you to the board where you will be able to submit and discuss ideas.

Eimele

Re: Community Concept Submission Board

Postby Eimele » Tue Jun 16, 2015 5:36 pm

Well don't thank to us. We, the players are thanking you, the development team for creating this fantastic new and unique game and that you are actually listening to our ideas. You guys are the reason why we are here. Without you we would be living our normal lives without anything new. Take my energy developers you will need it! Sending air kisses to the Thrive Games team from Lithuania!
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

Canute the Great

Postby Canute the Great » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:01 pm

Eimele wrote:Well don't thank to us. We, the players are thanking you, the development team for creating this fantastic new and unique game and that you are actually listening to our ideas. You guys are the reason why we are here. Without you we would be living our normal lives without anything new. Take my energy developers you will need it! Sending air kisses to the Thrive Games team from Lithuania!

What the beautiful words, couldn't say this better.

And recently I started liking this chaos here on the forums, I feel good when there is so many things to talk about and people are interested in game.

aKu

Postby aKu » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:32 pm

Oh god, now I need to suggest something in a formal way? *fear*
"Princess! No need to worry. I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man.
You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies."
- Ffamran "Balthier" mied Bunansa

Canute the Great

Postby Canute the Great » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:35 pm

I still believe you won't get so many good ideas on those Boards in comparison to what you can find here.

Btw, aKu - your signature is just perfect.

Eimele

Postby Eimele » Tue Jun 16, 2015 6:40 pm

Well I thought of a new idea but I don't know how to add a new card. :D Or it's not fully available yet?
"Don't cry because it's over. Smile because it happened." - Dr. Seuss

BattleKat

Postby BattleKat » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:14 pm

i am totally going to use trello and try to give as many ideas as i think is required, but i would like to discuss about them here in the forum before bring them into trello so i can clean my ideas in order to fit with the taste of everyone

aKu wrote:Oh god, now I need to suggest something in a formal way? *fear*

xD aKu i see you are a pretty direct person, thats a...kinda rude signature, i dont think is nice for the developers, i would like them to remember those words but that method is pretty rude :<

aKu

Postby aKu » Tue Jun 16, 2015 7:33 pm

BattleKat wrote:i am totally going to use trello and try to give as many ideas as i think is required, but i would like to discuss about them here in the forum before bring them into trello so i can clean my ideas in order to fit with the taste of everyone

aKu wrote:Oh god, now I need to suggest something in a formal way? *fear*

xD aKu i see you are a pretty direct person, thats a...kinda rude signature, i dont think is nice for the developers, i would like them to remember those words but that method is pretty rude :<

The "Never forget!" is not for him, it's for us.
We should not forget how kind he is to give us early access just because we're good people in the forum.
I never saw any developer doing something like this for the users.
"Princess! No need to worry. I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man.

xier
Site Admin

Postby xier » Tue Jun 16, 2015 8:52 pm

@aku just press "add a card" and then a new card should pop up on trello under the list where you can start typing stuff. we can try this out just as an experiment, but this system will be how user generated content will work later on

just post stuff under the "ideas" list for now, don't need to worry about a formal submission at this point .. just experimenting to see if you guys like this idea mainly

@battlekat and ya that makes sense, the idea list will be the spot for brainstorming where they get refined before moving onto submission

aKu

Postby aKu » Tue Jun 16, 2015 9:13 pm

So, should I repost the suggestions that I already said for you, or just the new ones?

Return to “Dreams”